Please Review the Auction Terms & Conditions.
• Deposits/Buyer Premium: $100 cash deposit is required to bid on general merchandise. Deposits are refunded if no purchase is made, otherwise it will be applied to the bidders invoice. There will be a 10% buyer's premium on all purchases made in person and a 15% buyer's premium on all online sales. State Sales tax is added to all purchases. Deposits for individuals who do not pay for their auction purchases will not be refunded
• All Sales Are Final: There are no returns or exchanges. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections, etc. All merchandise is sold with no warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for use. No verbal statement of any Nellis Auction employee can create any warranty. Neither Nellis Auction nor the auctioneer is responsible for any errors or omissions in the description. Verifying the condition and description of an item is the sole responsibility of the bidder prior to placing any bids.
• Terms of Sale: Payment for purchases must be made by debit card, cash, certified check, wire transfer or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover) on the day of the sale. If an unexpected large purchase is made and you are unable to pay your bill in full on the day of sale, a deposit of 20% or $500 (whichever is greater) will be required to hold your purchases for 48 hours, by which time the balance should be paid in full. Items not fully paid for within 72 hours after the close of the auction will be considered abandoned and deposit forfeited. Exceptions require approval from the auction office. Credit card payments that are charged back will automatically preclude the purchaser from any further auctions.
• Receipt: Buyers will be furnished a receipt at the completion of the auction. This receipt must be authenticated by a Nellis Auction Representative for check-out before collection and removal from Nellis Auction. Removal of items during the auction will be allowed only with the assistance of an authorized Nellis Auction Representative and only if the representative determines that the removal will not interfere with the remainder of the auction proceedings. Once items purchased are collected by the auction agents, they will be presented to the Buyer for verification at the designated pickup areas. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to make sure that all items purchased are accounted for.
• Removal: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at the time of purchase and buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. All consignor and buyer merchandise in the current auction may only remain on the sale premises for 72 hours after the close of the auction. Purchased lots not claimed by the 72 hour period following the auction will be considered abandoned and any payments made on the lots will be forfeited, and will become the property of Nellis Auction.
• Disputes Between Bidders or with Auctioneer: The Auctioneer will designate the purchaser of each item at the close of the bidding. His decision is final. The Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open bidding on any lots at this discretion and can do so for any reason.
• Children: All children must be attended at all times by their parents or guardians. Any property damage resulting from a child under the bidder’s care will be chargeable to the bidder. Repeated negligence of children will preclude the bidder from future auctions.
• Injury and Damage Waiver: Bidders and consignors, for themselves and for others accompanying them for purposes of attending a public auction absolutely waive and agree to hold Nellis Auction harmless from any liability for any injury or damage except any such damage or injury arising from gross negligence on the part of Nellis Auction
By clicking "I agree" you agree to the terms and conditions on this page.