Need to downsize your home or sell a loved ones estate?
Whether you want to simplify your life after the kids have moved out or maybe you find yourself the guardian of a loved ones property, Nellis Auction is the right choice to liquidate your estate.
Referred by Las Vegas estate management professionals and the Clark County Public Administrator & Public Guardian.
Nellis Auction offers customized, full-service, solutions.
When we are hired to liquidate an estate, we can offer a completely full service approach. You won't need to pack a box or move a couch. We'll work with your specific needs to design the right approach to your estate.
Our team of professionals will take care in every step to insure the highest resale value possible.
We have the largest estate auction in Las Vegas and the largest buyer base; your items will get the best possible price with us.
Nellis Auction is a full service estate auction that can handle it all, take a look at our simple and effective 6 step sales process.
1) Initial Walk through & Assessment:
- Introduction to the client.
- Understanding the needs of the client selling the estate.
- Walk through assessment and putting a project plan together.
2) Preliminary Search of Valuables, Staging, Inventory, Catalog:
- Project manager and team do an initial search and staging of all contents of estate.
- Inventory and photograph all contents for sale.
- Client is given the inventory of the catalog.
- Catalog is uploaded to Nellis Auction bidding platform.
- Catalog is posted online for a duration of time (7-10 days).
3) Sales Marketing & Advertisement
- Email notification of every auction to our large and growing customer database.
- Social media targeted and sponsored marketing.
- Craigslist Advertising.
- Advertised on EstateSales.net
4) Preview and Sale Conduct
- Project manager will host a live preview in home.
- Auction typically starts later that evening, when auction closes and bidders are invoiced for payment.
5) Load Out and Estate Sweep
- Project manager and team organize load out.
- Bid winners collect their items with a "paid in full" receipt from the estate.
- Nellis Auction crew does a final sweep collecting items to be shipped, any unsold items, items to be donated, and trash.
- House is left completely empty of contents.
- Nellis Auction makes payment to consignor within 10 business days of the sale.